We are so proud to announce that we’ve won the 1st prize of Ecothon in Malaysia 2022 for our green energy business model! 12 project teams and start-ups have attended the 36 hours’ (Aug 3 – 5, 2022) exclusive online bootcamp to sharpen and pitch for innovative, feasible and Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) strategy and solutions.
Ecothon in Malaysia 2022 is co-organised by:
- ASEM SMEs Eco-Innovation Center (ASEIC)
- Hanns Seidel Foundation Vietnam
- Ministry of SMEs and Startups of the Republic of Korea
- Ministry of Entrepreneur and Cooperatives Development (MECD) of Malaysia
- Centre for Entrepreneur Development and Research (CEDAR) of Malaysia
Ecothon = Eco + Hackathon, a business model competition for young eco-entrepreneurs to develop an innovative and Sustainable Business Model (SBM).
Good green with Energreen Tech!